Are you having trouble logging into your Vygo account using the SSO (single sign-on) feature? Try the following steps to rectify the problem:
- Ensure you are using Vygo’s preferred web browsers: Chrome, Safari or Firefox (here’s an article on what web browsers work best with Vygo).
- Empty your web browser cache and delete any cookies.
- If this techie lingo sounds a bit confusing, don’t worry – we’ve got you! Find the web browser you are using below and follow the steps to clear your cache.
Google Chrome - Clear cache and cookies
Safari - Clear your browsing history
Mozilla Firefox - How to clear the Firefox cache
- If clearing your cache and removing your cookies still doesn’t solve the problem, quit your web browser altogether (right-click the application and select ‘quit’) or exit the Vygo app (on your device, click the home button then swipe up the app to close it).
- Next, try using a different web browser (such as Google Chrome, Safari or Mozilla Firefox).
- Restart your device.
- Try and log in to the Vyo platform using your SSO on both the Vygo mobile app and the web app.