Email verification is only required for users who manually register a Vygo account. If you registered an account with Vygo using our Single Sign-On (SSO) feature, you will not need to take any further action to prove that your email address is legitimate and tied to your identity.
Email Verification Process
- After entering your details into the form that pops up after you click ‘Register’ on our Log In page, open the inbox of your email address you just provided using your email service provider.
- Within 10 minutes, you should have received an email from the Vygo team with the subject line ‘Welcome to Vygo’.
- Open this email, then click or tap the blue button that reads ‘Verify Email Address’.
- A new web browser tab will open, and you will be automatically verified.
- Once you’ve seen the message ‘Thanks for verifying your email’, you can return to the Vygo web app or mobile app and continue.
Email Verification Troubleshooting Tips:
If you’re not receiving an email verification request from Vygo in your inbox, ensure you’ve entered the correct email address with the right domain.
- Check all of your email folders – including junk, trash and spam – for an email from ‘Vygo Team’ with the subject line ‘Welcome to Vygo’.
- You can also try removing ‘Vygo Team’ from your spam list and adding [email protected] to your email address book, which will make us a trusted contact.
If your verification email does not arrive after 30 minutes, please send our Vygo Support Team a message explaining what has happened, and we will do our best to sort the issue out.